WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW STARS TO OUR TEAM
Soft Goat is going through an expansive phase and is always looking to hire new stars to the team. Today, Soft Goat have around 50 000 customers worldwide, where Sweden is the largest market which proves that there are many more potential Soft Goat customers out there. The wide assortment of cashmere garments and an updated webshop makes Soft Goat the obvious choice for shopping knits online.
Below you can find the positions that are available right now. Can’t find anything interesting right now? Send in an application spontaneously to email@example.com
We are looking for an E-commerce Merchandiser to join our team in Stockholm.
As E-commerce Merchandiser at Soft Goat your misson will be to ensure that our product range are presented in a good way for our online customers. You will be responsible of working oprationally with our website to ensure that the right products are highligted at the right time. Your job will be to maximize product revenue and profit by efficient management of stock and assortment, curation and optimization of on-site product exposure. You report to Marketing Manager.
DAILY TO DO'S
- Responsible for making products in the online store discoverable and desirable to customers.
- Responsible for maximizing online product revenue and profit.
- Work closely with the supply and range department planning the online assortment and stock levels.
- Curate and optimize product exposure online from a sales, news, margins, inventory and product focus perspective.
- Responsible for using all current and future online merchandising tools like; on-site search tools, product recommendation software, product videos, off-site shopping feeds, related products, A/B testing, reviews and ratings etc.
- Work together with marketing team to optimising cross-sell and up-sell on softgoat.com
- Provide product focus input to marketing plan. Align product exposure online with campaigns.
- Responsible for product level performance and purchase behaviour analysis and sharing this information with supply & range to optimise future collections.
- Responsible for product information management on softgoat.com together with marketing team (images, prices, descriptions, colours, sizes etc.)
- Coordinate product exposure in digital marketing marketing team.
1-3 years of experience from working with E-commerce merchandising for a premium fashion or lifestyle brand. Commercial awareness and business understanding.
Strong analytical skills
Passion for fashion
Team oriented, service minded, communicative, structured, analytical and Independent personal qualities. English in both written and speaking
Knowledge of working in Centra
Knowledge in Google Analytics and Qlickview is an advantage.
The employment is full time with six months probationary employment. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
including your resume and cover letter, no later than May 31st.
COORDINATOR - The German market
We are looking for a Coordinator for the German market to join our team. The role is a project position for six months with a good possibility of extension.
As a Coordinator for the German market you will mainly assist the customer care-, marketing- and production team. The day-to-day tasks will include; Translating texts such as product descriptions, newsletters, press mailings and performance ads. You will be the point of contact for german inquiries from our growing german customer group.
DAILY TO DO’S
- Assist our customer care team by answering german questions and requests per email and on the phone
- Translating product descriptions
- Schedule and translating newsletter send-outs for the german market
- Create press mailings for the german market
- Point of contact for german influencers
- Translate copy to german for performance marketing (Instagram + Facebook)
- Translate copy to german for SEO and SEM
- Ensure that the texts on the german website are correct and up to date
- Continiously update the german website with copy that alignes with our marketing activities
You are a service minded mutitasker that are fluent in german and english or swedish. You have a passion for language and can easily express yourself in writing. You are organized and can easily sort and prioritze through different tasks. You always strive to give the customer the best experience and help. You are interested in digital- and influencer marketing and are good at keeping track at new trends.
- You have previous experience in working with customer service
- You have previous experience in writing in german and english or swedish
- Experience with working in photoshop is an advantage
- Previous experience of a similar position is an advantage
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please send your resume to email@example.com
We are currently looking for structured, meticulous and service minded extra staff to our warehouse located in Sollentuna.
The work involves picking and packing incoming orders, opening and handling returns and also supporting the everyday customer service work by answering customers via phone, e-mail and our chat. The position may also include inventory or helping out at sample sales.
We are looking for someone who is outgoing, efficient and prestigeless. You should be able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken Swedish and English. Knowledge in German is an advantage but not a requirement. The workload varies during the year so being stress-resistant and not compromising on quality during more hectic periods is just as important as taking initiative finding work tasks when the pace slows down. Regardless of the workload, it is important that you stay attentive to the customers’ needs and keep a warm and professional tonality.
The position is part time when needed, and mainly concerns the period from mid-November to the end of January but can come to last longer than that. The warehouse is open workdays from 9.00 - 17.00 on so the work takes place between these times, with certain exceptions, e.g. at Black Friday.
E-mail your cv and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Advisor to Soft Goat and By Malinas flagship store
We at Soft Goat and By Malina are looking for a new member of staff to our store at Humlegårdsgatan 14 in Stockholm! Both companies are in an expansive phase with large growth and are looking to hire new talents in the companies at large and also to the store.
The employment is full time with working hours both weekdays and weekends. De main tasks cover the daily work with the store and visiting customers. You will also have an overall responsibility of visual merchandising and sales-events in the store.
We are looking for someone service-minded, positive and social. We also see that you are responsible and attentive to detail. You can work at a high pace and are not afraid to help out where it’s needed.
• Meet customers with a positive and open attitude
• Always put the customer and sales first
• Help and support the team in the daily work
• Bear responsibility for store- and window-displaying plus expose and present the products in an attractive and selling way
• Manage the checkout
• Keep the store clean and in order
• Plan and implement sales-events
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCE
• You are service-minded and positive
• Previous experience as a shop assistant is required
• Experience in visual merchandising is a big plus
• Experience in events is a big plus
Who are you?
You are a sell-driven person with a big customer-focus and who are passionate about giving great service. The people working in our store are often our customers first contact with the brands and hence our face outwards. To work with us is not only standing in the checkout but requires the ability to see the bigger picture in the businesses. Through your knowledge in materials and fashion you are a key person for every visitor and for the store as a whole. You have a positive attitude towards our customers and your colleagues and like to work at a high pace.
Send your resume and presentation to Frida Norgren at email@example.com