WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW STARS TO OUR TEAM
Soft Goat is going through an expansive phase and is always looking to hire new stars to the team. Today, Soft Goat have around 50 000 customers worldwide, where Sweden is the largest market which proves that there are many more potential Soft Goat customers out there. The wide assortment of cashmere garments and an updated webshop makes Soft Goat the obvious choice for shopping knits online.
Below you can find the positions that are available right now. Can’t find anything interesting right now? Send in an application spontaneously to email@example.com
COORDINATOR - The German market
We are looking for a Coordinator for the German market to join our team. The role is a project position for six months with a good possibility of extension.
As a Coordinator for the German market you will mainly assist the customer care-, marketing- and production team. The day-to-day tasks will include; Translating texts such as product descriptions, newsletters, press mailings and performance ads. You will be the point of contact for german inquiries from our growing german customer group.
DAILY TO DO’S
- Assist our customer care team by answering german questions and requests per email and on the phone
- Translating product descriptions
- Schedule and translating newsletter send-outs for the german market
- Create press mailings for the german market
- Point of contact for german influencers
- Translate copy to german for performance marketing (Instagram + Facebook)
- Translate copy to german for SEO and SEM
- Ensure that the texts on the german website are correct and up to date
- Continiously update the german website with copy that alignes with our marketing activities
You are a service minded mutitasker that are fluent in german and english or swedish. You have a passion for language and can easily express yourself in writing. You are organized and can easily sort and prioritze through different tasks. You always strive to give the customer the best experience and help. You are interested in digital- and influencer marketing and are good at keeping track at new trends.
- You have previous experience in working with customer service
- You have previous experience in writing in german and english or swedish
- Experience with working in photoshop is an advantage
- Previous experience of a similar position is an advantage
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for structured, meticulous and service minded extra staff to our warehouse located in Sollentuna.
The work involves picking and packing incoming orders, opening and handling returns and also supporting the everyday customer service work by answering customers via phone, e-mail and our chat. The position may also include inventory or helping out at sample sales.
We are looking for someone who is outgoing, efficient and prestigeless. You should be able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken Swedish and English. Knowledge in German is an advantage but not a requirement. The workload varies during the year so being stress-resistant and not compromising on quality during more hectic periods is just as important as taking initiative finding work tasks when the pace slows down. Regardless of the workload, it is important that you stay attentive to the customers’ needs and keep a warm and professional tonality.
The position is part time when needed, and mainly concerns the period from mid-November to the end of January but can come to last longer than that. The warehouse is open workdays from 9.00 - 17.00 on so the work takes place between these times, with certain exceptions, e.g. at Black Friday.
E-mail your cv and personal letter to email@example.com
Sales Advisor to Soft Goat and By Malinas flagship store
We at Soft Goat and By Malina are looking for a new member of staff to our store at Humlegårdsgatan 14 in Stockholm! Both companies are in an expansive phase with large growth and are looking to hire new talents in the companies at large and also to the store.
The employment is full time with working hours both weekdays and weekends. De main tasks cover the daily work with the store and visiting customers. You will also have an overall responsibility of visual merchandising and sales-events in the store.
We are looking for someone service-minded, positive and social. We also see that you are responsible and attentive to detail. You can work at a high pace and are not afraid to help out where it’s needed.
• Meet customers with a positive and open attitude
• Always put the customer and sales first
• Help and support the team in the daily work
• Bear responsibility for store- and window-displaying plus expose and present the products in an attractive and selling way
• Manage the checkout
• Keep the store clean and in order
• Plan and implement sales-events
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCE
• You are service-minded and positive
• Previous experience as a shop assistant is required
• Experience in visual merchandising is a big plus
• Experience in events is a big plus
Who are you?
You are a sell-driven person with a big customer-focus and who are passionate about giving great service. The people working in our store are often our customers first contact with the brands and hence our face outwards. To work with us is not only standing in the checkout but requires the ability to see the bigger picture in the businesses. Through your knowledge in materials and fashion you are a key person for every visitor and for the store as a whole. You have a positive attitude towards our customers and your colleagues and like to work at a high pace.
Send your resume and presentation to Frida Norgren at firstname.lastname@example.org