WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW STARS TO OUR TEAM
Soft Goat is going through an expansive phase and is always looking to hire new stars to the team. Today, Soft Goat have around 50 000 customers worldwide, where Sweden is the largest market which proves that there are many more potential Soft Goat customers out there. The wide assortment of cashmere garments and an updated webshop makes Soft Goat the obvious choice for shopping knits online.
Below you can find the positions that are available right now. Can’t find anything interesting right now? Send in an application spontaneously to firstname.lastname@example.org
SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT MANAGER
Right now we are searching for a Social Media & Content Manager to our digital marketing team. The position is full-time with a probationary period of six months.
As Social Media & Content Manager at Soft Goat, you are responsible for planning and implementing activities on our social media channels. You are responsible for ensuring that all content are published in the right channel at the right time and you will work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager and the rest of our digital team.
* Responsible for producing material that are in line of our graphic profile and our tonality for all social channels (Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Pinterest, Newsletter, Website)
* Responsible for ensuring that the content of our social media are in line with our graphic profile and tonality
* Responsible to oversee the work in social media and move the process along
* Maintain a good relationship with partners and influencers by liking, commenting, etc. on social media from Soft Goats Instagram.
* Work with the channels' functions (polls and polls on instagram stories for example) and keep track of new ones
* Review the presence in the channels we use right now and analyze whether we should use other channels
* Conduct competitions and other engaging activities on our Social Media
* Answer customer questions and comments on our our social media
* Keep track of new social media trends
* Evaluate presence in existing and new social channels
* Reach KPI goals
* Produce materials for World of Soft Goat
* Continuously analyze and evaluate campaigns and initiatives in our social channels
* Responsible for re-signposting the website at regular intervals in accordance with the marketing plan
* Participate in and to some, extent project manage live broadcasts with Bambuser
* During campaign releases and sales, create materials for our store in the form of signs
* Contact with printing company
* Design of printed matter
* Assist Campaign and E-com
WHO ARE YOU?
You keep a close eye on trends, both in the fashion world and digitally. You understand several different editing apps and understand the importance of a nice Instagram feed. You love clear tonality and can clearly see what material is breathing Soft Goat. You have a feeling for color, shape and what "works" and love working with graphic material, both digitally and in print. You are not afraid to take your own initiatives as you are careful in everything you do. Language comes naturally to you and you are fluent in Swedish and English.
• The Office suite
• Knowledge of Voyado is an advantage
• Knowledge in Illustrator is an advantage
• Experience with Bambuser is an advantage
• Experience of similar work is an advantage
Apply by Email to email@example.com
no later than the 30th of September. Interviews take place on an ongoing basis.